VISION OF BBS
BBS would like to see an ethically educated and morally healthy generation for sustainable development of Bangladesh.
MISSION OF BBS
Bring community people to think critical issues and balance the risks and benefits in their choices and decisions for peace, human rights, balanced gender, tolerance and democratic governance.
GOALS OF BBS
Ethically enlightened citizens in all strata of society regardless of poor, rich, cast and creed.
OBJECTIVES OF BBS
- Uphold the value of free, open and reasoned discussion of issues in bioethics;
- Facilitate contacts and exchange of information between those working in bioethics across Bangladesh;
- Encourage teaching of bioethics in Bangladesh at all levels;
- Disseminate the idea of bioethics and results through popular lectures, public awareness programme and publications;
- Encourage application of the knowledge and skills of bioethics in personal and social life and promote bioethical maturity of the society;
- Encourage development of research about bioethics issues in Bangladesh and from across the world;
- Organize and promote lectures, seminars, workshops and national and international conferences in bioethics;
- Assist the linkage with regional and global organization of bioethics;
- Encourage other academic work or project to accomplished their goal consisting of the objectives of the society and
- Facilitate the government policy